Rules & Regulations
- The short film must have been completed after 1st January 2015.
- Entries MUST be PAL format only.
- Entries can be submitted ONLINE and also DVD format to the following address: Cinemalay Office, Tilak Deka Road, Notun Bazar, Nagaon-782001, Assam, India.
- The Festival does not have any particular theme. Filmmaker can submit film on any genre he/she wants.
- Total running time of film must be less than 30 minutes in length (including credits). The film can be in any language or any genre. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
- Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms.
- NISDFF organization has right to use the Nominated films and materials from the film for festival promotional purposes and to retain each film as part of our festival library.
- Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
The online entry form will be considered only on receipt of the entry fee:
US$ 7 (Seven American Dollars) (Films produced in India)
US$ 10 (Ten American Dollars) (Films produced outside India).
DATE OF SUBMISSION
Film should be submitted before 5th August 2018.
TROPHY + CASH PRICE + CERTIFICATE
Best Short Film(International)
Best Short Film(National)
Best Short Film(North East)
Best Documentary Film(International)
Best Documentary Film(National)
Best Documentary Film(North East)